Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Help us welcome our new Massage Therapy Team!  

Nicole Barthel- “I graduated from the Australasian College of Natural Therapies in Sydney, Australia in 2004. I am drawn to deep tissue, myofascial release work and mostly craniosacral therapy. All of which, are combined into each massage session and are personalized to fit the client’s needs. I have been studying craniosacral therapy for the past 4 years and am available for strictly craniosacral sessions upon request.

Laurinda Hager- “I enjoy diversity and have my own unique style—every massage is tailored to those person’s unique and diverse qualities. My intuitive and versatile approach to massage allows me to give a very fluid and energetic massage. I incorporate various techniques to create an original experience for each individual.”  

Josephine Rocha- “No two massages should ever be the same. I like my massages to be designed specifically for each individual client. With my firm yet calming touch, I adapt my pressure and techniques based on each client’s unique preferences and needs. My greatest proficiency is in my structural deep tissue skills, where I have the opportunity to give a meaningful treatment and experience.”  

Lacey Stamper- “Massage therapy is vital to health care, a human art for healing. I have a particular interest in specific muscle work and deep tissue. My overall intention is to help my clients feel improvement in their range of motion, set their mind at ease and be able to improve their general quality of life. I have a passion for helping others, so with each session I enjoy learning from my clients while also educating them through massage.”

Check out our website to schedule your appointment today!

No comments:

Post a Comment