Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

1/3 of Your Life

A few days ago, I was inspired by a teenager who was more intune and concerned with his health than most adults I know, including myself. While waiting for his grandmother to get adjusted by Dr. Bajwa, he asked me several questions about the Tempur-Pedic pillows we have for sale. He had great questions and had told me that his dad and grandma both have a Tempur-Pedic pillow. After about 10 minutes, he decided to buy a pillow with his own money. When his grandmother came out from her adjustment she asked her grandson why he had decided to buy the pillow and not something else. (I was thinking the same thing.) The young gentleman said, "You spend 1/3 of your life sleeping. So I want something that is super comfortable and that will last a long time." Smart guy! I complain that my neck hurts and that I need a new pillow but haven't made an effort to actually buy one. Time to step it up and follow this young gentleman's example. Tempur-Pedic neck pillow here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment